Then please share this article with your friends and family who have Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with extra Useful contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS ROM is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which IS designed to increase performance and stability over stock Android for your device. There are many Android 11 based custom ROM available for our Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Custom ROM – hello guys we are going to explore the best custom ROMs available for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- Its sole purpose firmware is to provide the best platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customizable than Lineage os.
- Which means you can then further install TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using Magisk.
- The OEM is now ready to offer the third beta build of Android 10 for the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- There are three extra apps which are Via browser, Retro music player, and a Wallpaper app of AEX.
- Once it is complete, press the ‘Reboot System’ button.
- Now, the maintainers have extended support to several more devices, including the POCO F2 Pro, POCO F3, and the global Exynos edition of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
The company maintains a dedicated product lineup for Android purists that was initiated back in 2018 with the release of the ZenFone Max Pro M1. The phone was shipped with a close-to-stock build of Android 8.1 Oreo and received its Android 9 Pie update later on.
The feature got many people talking, and manufacturers started adopting the technology instead of Optical Image Stabilization. As it turns out, one of the most popular phones in the Indian market, the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 supports it, too. It just needs a little bit of tinkering to activate it.
The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer. If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM. This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone. Stock firmware fix software related issues, IMEI related issues, improve performance and boot loop issues, etc. You don’t need any flash tool or Computer or any other USB drivers to flash the firmware of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 with this method. Android Flashing means removing stock firmware (Software) from android device and replace with same version or any other version.
He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also. Google apps are Gmail, Google Maps, Play Store, YouTube, Google+, Search, Google Docs, Google Music, etc.